Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.specto3d.com.
1. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are the data concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
Data subject is an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, etc. (hereinafter referred to as: data subject).
Processing of personal data – means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Controller is the natural or legal person which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Consent means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which her or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
SPECTO 3D will process the personal information of the website user in the following cases:
• If a user contacts us via a contact form, then the user’s personal information, including username and phone number and email, is used for the purpose of contacting and creating a possible offer, and the basis for which they are collected is a field-marked envelope checkmark. Other personal information that you voluntarily disclose will not be processed unless it is essential for initial contact or for creating an offer;
• SPECTO 3D has access to personal information about its social networking contacts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and any other social networks) that have been posted there, such as name and surname, employer’s company, reactions, comments, linking requirements, resume, messages and memberships in certain groups. We use social networks to present our work and respond to inquiries from interested persons.
In order to make the visit and the use of the SPECTO 3D website as enjoyable, functional and practical as possible, our website stores a certain amount of information, the cookies on your computer. Cookies are used to make the website work better and to improve your experience of browsing and use.
What are cookies?
In order to understand what cookies are, we kindly ask you to read the text to follow. Cookies are parts of the information stored on your computer, cell phone or tablet (hereinafter referred to as: “device”), that can be delivered directly from the website you visit (first-party cookies) or in cooperation and for the needs of a third-party website (third-party cookies). Cookies usually save your setting, website settings and the like. Once you open the website again, your web browser sends back the cookies that belong to this website. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs. Cookies can have a wide range of information, including a part of personal information. Such information can only be saved if you enable it. The website itself cannot get access to information you have not provided and cannot access any other file on your computer.
If you want to prevent cookies from being saved on your device, you can do this independently. Please note that this could also have a negative impact on the use of the website.
To turn off cookies, you must set the settings and configurations of your web browser. In the browser menu, select help and information about the cookies and follow the instructions.
What are temporary cookies?
Temporary cookies or session cookies are removed from the device by closing the Internet browser. They are used to store temporary data.
What are persistent cookies?
Persistent or saved cookies remain on your device after you close the Internet browser program. They are used to store persistent data, such as your login name and password, so you do not have to sign in for each visit to a particular website.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not share personal data of the user with third parties, unless the user requests it or such obligation arises from legal obligation.
5. RIGHTS OF THE USER OR THE DATA SUBJECT
If the user’s personal data are being processed on the basis of consents, the users have the following rights pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”):
- right to information – the user can anytime obtain all information about the processing of personal data concerning him/her
- right to correction of inaccurate personal data or right to completion of incomplete personal data – the users can send a request to correct inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data concernin him/her
- right to be forgotten – the user can, under provisions in Article 17 of the GDPR, send a request to forget his/her personal data
- right to restriction of processing – the user can, under provisions in Article 18 of the GDPR, send request to restrict processing od his/her personal data
- right to object – the user shall have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning him or her
- right to data portability – the user can exercise it under provisions in Article 20 of the GDPR by sending a request via electronic mail
- right to deny/withdraw consent – at any time, the user can request from the SPECTO 3D to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her. Denial of consent can be requested via email to email@example.com
The user can exercise his/her rights by sending a request in the following ways:
- via mail to the adress: SPECTO 3D d.o.o., Šetalište Franje Lučića 27, 10410 Velika Gorica
- via emailto firstname.lastname@example.org